||Complete the Open Enrollment Application
Gather Required Documents (Instructions located on the back of the Open Enrollment Application)
Review the Required Documents listed below
Proof of Residency
We need a total of 3 items
- One of the following:
- (lease, new home contract or mortgage statement)
- Plus 2 additional items
- (i.e. utility bill, bank statement, or pay stub, etc. - documentation must be within 60 days of the current date)
- Original Birth Certificate for the child
- Custody/Guardianship documents filed with the courts
- Immunization Records current and complete
- Photo ID of parent/guardian enrolling the child
- Grade Verification: students in grades 1- 9 need current report card / students in grades 10 - 12 need unofficial transcript
- Students entering kindergarten do not need grade verification
- IEP and ETR or 504 with signature page if applicable
Reports from Student's Current District
||Required In-Person Meeting / Appointment
- Bring Open Enrollment Application & Required Documents to the Enrollment Center.
- Please call 513-619-2360 to schedule an appointment.
- The enrollment office is open for appointments Monday - Friday from 8:00am - 2:30pm.
Beginning June1, 2021 through August 6, 2021
Enrollment Hours will be Monday - Thursday from 7:00am - 4:00pm
|WWCS NEXT STEP
||The district will process your completed application and notify you of a decision.
||If your student's open enrollment application has been approved, begin the New Student Enrollment process.
|WWCS NEXT STEP
The Enrollment Center will process the new student enrollment online registration and your child's school building will make the next contact with you.