825 Waycross Road, Suite A
Cincinnati, OH 45240
- Advertisements must be of benefit to Winton Woods City School students, parents, staff or the community as opposed to purely for profit (e.g. neighborhood sports teams, tutoring, scouting, extracurricular learning opportunities).
- Advertisements may not endorse, promote or support any religious or political point of view or activity.
- Advertisements must make clear to the reader that the activity/opportunity is not District sponsored. Accordingly, ads may not use the District logo, name or likeness to promote a non-school activity/opportunity.
- Due to the costs associated with printing, the District does not make copies for any outside groups. Therefore, sponsors must provide copies pre-sorted in stacks of 30 to the building(s) of choice.
- All requests for flyer approval should include the name, phone number and e-mail address of a primary contact to communicate approval.
- Notification of approval will be e-mailed to specified contact person unless another form of communication is requested.