FREE AND REDUCED APPLICATION INFORMATION
To apply online for school meal benefits, click below:
(Available in both English and Spanish)
The online meal application takes just a few minutes to complete and expedites the approval process for your child/ren to receive their meal benefit faster than ever.
***Only ONE application per household is required.***
Login to your PaySchools Account:
1. Under dashboard click on “free/reduced meal application”
2. Verify information and save
3. Continue to new application
4. Follow the prompts to complete and submit an application
5. You will receive a determination notification by email within 24 hours
New User must create a PaySchools Account:
1. Click on register
2. Fill out parent/guardian information
3. Check email to verify and click the link to create a password
4. Log in with your email and password - answer security questions
5. Choose Winton Woods CSD as your School District
6. Add your student(s) names(s) and their STUDENT ID
7. Add payment information (optional)
8. Select notifications
9. Follow instructions to fill out an online meal application (above)
PLEASE NOTE….If you received a notification letter from Winton Woods Department of Child Nutrition titled DIRECT CERTIFICATION, stating that your children have been automatically approved for free meals based on his/her eligibility due to SNAP or OWF, you DO NOT need to fill out an application for these students.
Paper copies of the Family Meal Applications are available in your child’s school office, the Enrollment Center or the Child Nutrition Office.
If you have any questions, please call the Department of Child Nutrition at 513-619-2480.
2020-21 BREAKFAST/LUNCH PRICES
MILK SUBSTITUTION: Winton Woods City Schools Child Nutrition Department is please
to offer our students the Dairy Star “lactose free” product as a milk substitution.
2020-21 Breakfast/Lunch Prices:
Grades 7-8 $3.50
Grades 9-12 $3.50
Extra Milk $ .50
K-8 – Universal Free
Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to provide our students and staff with a variety of appetizing and nutritious meals that provide 1/3 of the USDA’s (United States Department of Agriculture) Recommended Daily Allowances of important vitamins and minerals for a reasonable cost. When you choose a school meal, you choose variety, nutrition and great taste.
Winton Woods City Schools is an equal opportunity provider, employer and lender.
To view forms for this department, see the District Forms page.