APPLICATION


ENROLLMENT APPLICATION OPTIONS
 
OR
 
  PRINTED APPLICATION - Documents in right column
 
1 - Download and complete all three documents:
  Application
  Student Response Document (& any attachments)
  Signed Learning Community Agreement
 
2 - Submit the documents to:
 Winton Woods High School
MAIN OFFICE
1231 West Kemper Road
Cincinnati, OH 45240
513-619-2420

 

CAPACITY GUIDELINES 

If less than 125 students apply during this time period, the remaining seats will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis to late registrants.

I
f more than 125 students apply, the 125 slots will be assigned in the following manner: 75% (94 seats) will be awarded based on the time-date stamp on the application. The remaining 25% (31 seats) will be awarded by blind lottery. Students who are not accepted will be put on a wait-list, and will be offered seats as they become available based on wait-list order.