All six schools in the Winton Woods District are recipients of the Clean Kitchen Award awarded by the Hamilton County Public Health Department: Winton Woods High School, Middle School, Intermediate School, Elementary School and Primary North and South.
To receive the Clean Kitchen award, a facility must:
· Have fewer than three violations in the previous two years prior to applying;
· Have no “critical” or repeat violations in the previous two years;
· Maintain at least two staff members with Level I Food Handler certification or at least one staff member with a current ServSafe certificate or Level 2 Certificate;
· Have a minimum of two years of inspection data on file with Hamilton County Public Health.
· Submit applications along with corresponding documentation;
Along with Child Nutrition/Food Service Director Mark Docter, staff responsible for receiving the Clean Kitchen awards are:
· Winton Woods Primary North: Lead Worker Beth Hooper, Samhar Gutierrez, and Linda Partin.
· Winton Woods Primary South: Lead Worker Stephane Stacey, Carol Schaeper, Mary Burke, Janet Iames.
· Winton Woods Elementary School: Lead Worker Kim Henry, Sarah Billiter, and Nicole Rucker.
· Winton Woods Intermediate School: Manager Vickie Koeninger, Sandy McCormick, Carol Schaeper, Christyne Speed and Dreama Jessup.
· Winton Woods Middle School: Manager Starr Simpson, Marianne Lawler, Ashley Freeland, Lee Summerville, Vanessa Phillips.
· Winton Woods High School: Lead Worker Debbie Siemon, Bev Wyrick, Alicia Whitaker, Linda Mckeehan, Shawna Brocker, Loretta Gordon, Jim Himmelhaver, Nupur Khanna, Tracy Dean, and Bhim Dhakal.
We are all extremely proud of our lunchroom staff. Healthy, nutritious meals provided in a superior, clean environment helps out students have maximum educational outcomes that matter.