An Open Enrollment District
Winton Woods City Schools offers enrollment to students living in any Ohio district.
OPEN ENROLLMENT POLICY
OPEN ENROLLMENT TIMELINE: First week in April through May 30 (as space remains available)
8 Enfield Cincinnati, OH 45218
(513) 619-2360 PHONE
(513) 619-2363 FAX
Regular Hours: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
ADDITIONAL 2018-19 ENROLLMENT INFORMATION
To save time, you can enter registration information, at home, online.
Bring all required documents to the Enrollment Center to complete the enrollment process.
(Or you may also use our computers during business hours.)
Required Documents: All documents must be presented at time of enrollment .
- Proof of Residency we need a total of 3 items
- One of the following: (lease, new home contract or mortgage statement)
- Plus 2 additional items (i.e. utility bill, bank statement, or pay stub, etc. current date only)
- Original Birth Certificate for the child
- Custody/Guardianship documents filed with the courts
- Immunization Records current and complete
- Photo ID of parent/guardian enrolling the child
- Grade Verification: students 1- 9 need current report card / students 10 - 12 need unofficial transcript
- Students entering kindergarten do not need grade verification
- IEP and ETR or 504 with signature page if applicable
SCHOOL BEGINS ON AUGUST 20, 2018. ALL PAPERWORK MUST BE IN AND FINALIZED BY AUGUST 8, 2018 TO BEGIN ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.
To view forms for this department, see the District Forms page.