An Open Enrollment District
Winton Woods City Schools offers enrollment to students living in any Ohio district.
Registration for 2018-19 School Year
If your student is brand new to the Winton Woods City School District,
click on the following link to enroll online....
NEW STUDENTS: ENROLL ONLINE
=> Registration (Spanish)
| Change of Address
COMING SOON: If your student was enrolled last school year in the
Winton Woods City School District, click on the following link
to complete your required annual verification online....
(This procedure replaces the traditional first day paper packet.)
RETURNING STUDENTS: ANNUAL VERIFICATION
ESTUDIANTES ACTUALES: VERFICACION ANNUAL
OPEN ENROLLMENT POLICY
OPEN ENROLLMENT TIMELINE: First week in April through May 30 (as space remains available)
8 Enfield Cincinnati, OH 45218
(513) 619-2360 PHONE
(513) 619-2363 FAX
Regular Hours: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
June 5 - July 27, 2018
Summer Hours: Monday - Wednesday 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Thursday 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.
July 17 - 19, 2018
Summer Extended Hours: 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
(Closed on July 4th)
ADDITIONAL 2018-19 ENROLLMENT INFORMATION
To save time, you can enter registration information, at home, online.
Bring all required documents to the Enrollment Center to complete the enrollment process.
(Or you may also use our computers during business hours.)
Required Documents: All documents must be presented at time of enrollment .
- Proof of Residency we need a total of 3 items
- One of the following: (lease, new home contract or mortgage statement)
- Plus 2 additional items (i.e. utility bill, bank statement, or pay stub, etc. current date only)
- Original Birth Certificate for the child
- Custody/Guardianship documents filed with the courts
- Immunization Records current and complete
- Photo ID of parent/guardian enrolling the child
- Grade Verification: students 1- 9 need current report card / students 10 - 12 need unofficial transcript
- Students entering kindergarten do not need grade verification
- IEP and ETR or 504 with signature page if applicable
SCHOOL BEGINS ON AUGUST 20, 2018. ALL PAPERWORK MUST BE IN AND FINALIZED BY AUGUST 8, 2018 TO BEGIN ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.
To view forms for this department, see the District Forms page.