WINTON WOODS COUNSELORS
Brad Tash - (9th & 10th students: Last Names A-K)
Kim Goins - (9th & 10th students: Last Names L-Z)
John Beischel- (11th & 12th students: Last Name A-K)
Christina Jeranek (11th & 12th students: Last Name L-Z)
PHONE: (513) 619-2430
WHY SHOULD A STUDENT SEE A SCHOOL COUNSELOR?
Students may find it helpful to make an appointment with their counselor to discuss any or all of the following concerns:
- academic progress and school adjustment
- high school four-year plan
- post-graduation options
- academic and / or vocational opportunities
- school policies and procedures
- alternative educational options
- test interpretation
- letters of recommendation
- confidential personal counseling
- community agency referrals
- conflict resolution
Sometimes students may need a more intensive intervention than a school counselor can provide. In these cases, counselors will work with the parents/guardians to refer students to an appropriate outside source.
dents to an appropriate outside source.